For over 11 and a half years we’ve been together, with almost 7 of those as husband and wife. Next Monday, the 20th, will mark another anniversary…and words nor photos can sufficiently describe the adoration and love I have for this woman. She is the most beautiful, loving, caring, smart, and sexy person I have ever or will ever meet. She is the best mother and mate anyone could ever hope for and I get to sleep next to her every night. I am luckiest man in the world.
- For the love she shares with me.
- For the innumerable ways she cares for our son and unborn child.
- For the way she cooks and cleans for us with a smile on her face.
- For the kisses I receive on my way out the door and the one I look forward to upon my return.
- For all the unmentionables…
- For the beautiful years she has so graciously shared with me.
- For all the years to come…
I love you now, more than ever, Elizabeth.
Happy anniversary a bit early.