I cannot tell you how awesome this day was. So so very fantastic. I can’t freakin wait to be up there on the beach again; feet in the sand, beer in hand….smiling faces from TWO(!) beautiful sons and one amazingly gorgeous wife. Ahhhhh….sounds great. Oh, AND it’ll be summer break = NO (mandatory) homework. Ahhhh….that sounds VERY nice.
There’s family-sized fake naps:
We have the daily awesomeness that is Elliot learning the simplest things most of us just take for granted (that daddy’s forehead is huge, for example):
And there are SO many movies from this past year to get caught up on. Very excited for many of them. Very. Hopefully I’ll get some time to watch a few with the little ones….(and here’s to hoping that Netflix gets there shit together so that I don’t have a “very long wait” for all the damn movies I really wanna see.)
Things I’ve learned in the past week:
- Mother Fool’s serves lattes in the same style glass we used to use for water at the Sugar River Inn.
- Zan is slightly concerned regarding the proliferation of android vaginas. Albeit, less concerned if they isn’t purty.
- I’m good on the phone. I hope. We shall see. Hopefully better in person. We shall see.
- You can now buy wine in a CUBE. (The equivalent to FOUR bottles that lasts up to four weeks!)
- It’s impossible to find a decent boombox in this town. Yes…a boombox. Remember them?
- Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon is delicious. There, I said it.
- There are two GREAT cures for headaches. One clearly better than the other.
- That this is going to be a crazy year.
OH….and speaking of things worth looking forward to….there’s this little thing called the LOST Season 5 Premiere tonight!!!! Best.show.ever. Seriously.